• 오늘의 동영상
  • Home > 온라인강좌 > 오늘의 동영상    
글제목
 Scenes from a Marriage
작성자
 이** (jean)
글내용

Description: 

Adapted from Ingmar Bergman’s 1973 Swedish classic, and starring Oscar Isaac and Jessica Chastain, Scenes from a Marriage re-examines the show’s iconic depiction of love, hatred, desire, monogamy, marriage, and divorce through the lens of a contemporary American couple.

Transcription: 

"What is it?" …in the beginning of a relationship everything is thrilling and it's new research says that "when the woman is the provider and the man as a caregiver the marriage has a greater chance of success" … huh? Yeah? Loud and clear. You just believe as a couple nothing can hurt you… and then you gradually start to realize that actually anything can hurt you. “We’re gonna sit here and we're gonna talk as long as it takes okay". But there's nothing left to say… "What is this? What is this! Thing where we can't talk". "You know how long I wanted to leave. I'm gonna go out of my mind, if I don't leave right now… right now like right this second, if I don't leave right now, I know I'm never going to. I tried so hard to make sense of what happened- "Wow! Did you get a new living room? “It’s really ugly, I remember how we were and we're just throwing it all away.”We can survive this, how long did you think that we could go on like that [Music]. "Like what? You were so busy! "You didn't even notice what I not noticed that we were living without any passion". “I realized everything that you've despised me for, somebody else would love me for exactly the same thing". "All I want is what I used to have". . "It's like a piece of tape that you rip off and try to reapply it might stick but it's never going to be like the first time you.” 

Questions: 

1. How can be marriage successful according to the new reasearch? 

2. What do you think the couple notice in their relationship?

3. Explain "It's like a piece of tape that you rip off and try to reapply it might stick but it's never going to be like the first time.”

작성일자
2021-08-23 오전 10:26:26
첨부파일
Uploaded File : 20210823102628_VF0V8.jpg