• 오늘의 동영상
  • Home > 온라인강좌 > 오늘의 동영상    
글제목
 Blood Diamond
작성자
 이** (jean)
글내용

Description: 

Solomon is abducted and forced to work in mines, where he finds a priceless diamond and hides it. When Danny learns of it, he promises to help him find his family in exchange for the diamond. 

Transcription:

It came from the heart of the earth. A stone so rare. Men will do anything to possess it and all you've touched are left with blood on their hands. “The diamond is my ticket out of this. Godforsaken continent.” “So are you a smuggler?” “No, journalist. Sometimes you're here to make a difference hum...” “And you're gonna make a buck?” “You know, in America it´s bling-bling, but I hear its bling-bang.” “Where did you bury it?” “The only reason you're still alive is because you haven't told anyone where it is.” “You will find it for me.” My son... Papa!!! Where he is? My son!! “What if I help you find your family? That make us partners!” “I am not you're partner!” You're using him! I'm using him, and you are using me and this is how it works. Do you gonna steal his arm? “I am his father. I must go find him.” “You gonna show where it's hidden?” “That diamond is the only change he has of getting his son back”. “What if I wanna to go with you?” I don't give a damn what is down there, kill them all. Give it that to me! Tell him where it is! Tell him!! “My family, my home, I do lost everything!” I'll find you. If it takes my life 

Question: 

1. What is a stone that is so rare?

2. Who found the diamond? Why is Solomon still alive? 

3. Who is Danny? If you ever find a diamond, what would you do with it?

작성일자
2021-11-23 오후 12:15:54
첨부파일
Uploaded File : 20211123121555_7L95E.jpg